- All OBDII functions are available and free
- One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
- Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
- Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
- Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
- Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
- Keep records of vehicles tested previously
- 14 languages switch freely
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes.