- 3-Stage Versymmetric® front arms and 2-Stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for asymmetric and symmetric lifting in the same service bay.
- 11.875” standard height fits in service bays with 12’ ceiling height.
- Double telescoping screw pads with rubber foot pad.
- Padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage.
- Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL series lifts are now standard on the VLE10.
- Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
|Lifting Capacity||10,000 lbs|
|Lift Configuration||Symmetric and Asymmetric|
|Arm Configuration||3-Stage Versymmetric® Front/2-Stage Rear|
|Max Load Per Arm||2500 lbs|
|Rise Height (screw pads at highest position)||74.75″|
|Overall Height||Standard: 143.875″
Extended Height: 167.875″
|Floor to Overhead Switch||Standard: 137″
Extended Height: 161″
|Front Arm Reach||22.3125″-39.375″|
|Rear Arm Reach||38.375″-55.375″|
|Screw Pad Height||4.25″-6.75″|
|Motor/Voltage||2HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph|
|Ceiling Height Required||Standard: 12′
Extended Height 14′
|B2280PR||NEW wide frame footpad|
|10300||Pair of luxury car adapters|
|10313||Pair of 6 in. stack adapter extensions|
|10315||Stack adapter kit – includes (4) 3 in. Stack Extensions, (2) 6 in. Stack Extensions & (2) Organizer Racks with hardware|
|10316||Organizer rack for stack adapter extensions|
|B2260||Round rubber-style double screw foot pad assembly. For use on 10k 2-post lifts only, 2,500 lb capacity per footpad.|
|B10264A||Air/electric workstation with filter/lubricator/regulator|
|B99700||Tire Tool Manager Work Station with filter/lubricator/regulator|
|TR-07||Turf Rail Quick Change Attachment|
|3PH217||Power Unit Upgrade to 3-Phase – 208V|
|3PH239||Power Unit Upgrade to 3-Phase – 230V|
|3PH469||Power Unit Upgrade to 3-Phase – 460V|